We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for October 22–28.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events for October 22–28, 2018
1) Bakkt will be launched on December 12 if the regulators grant the permission.
2) Internal sources of the CBOE exchange claim that approval of Bitcoin ETF is inevitable. According to the SEC, VanEck, SolidX and CBOE resolved all the issues and it is only a matter of time before the new asset class is approved.
3) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) of New York has permitted Coinbase to develop Custody. The Bank of Japan admits that the bank may lose a lot of influence due to emergence of cryptocurrencies. $500m worth of USDT have been destroyed (burned) by Tether.
4) The Central Election Commission of Russia supported the initiative of the Party of Growth to run elections in Russia on blockchain, which would prevent doctoring of the results.
5) In June 2019, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will start publishing its standards for international regulation of cryptocurrencies.
6) The British audit and consulting company Ernst & Young (EY) conducted a study on the efficiency of 110 ICO projects: only 1 out of 10 tokens managed to bring profit to their owners.
7) Constantinople — the hard fork of Ethereum network — is delayed until the beginning of 2019. The developers made this decision after discovering several bugs when launching the update in the test network.
8) Visa will launch a digital identification system on the B2B Connect blockchain in early 2019. The system would tokenize private information that ensures secure international transactions.
9) The Swiss online bank Swissquote now enables purchasing ICO tokens. You can buy them through an online bank account. Acquired tokens will be stored in a special wallet.
10) HTC has presented the first iteration of the blockchain smartphone Exodus 1 in Berlin. The smartphone is expected to go on sale in 34 countries this December. The device will cost 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH.
11) Blockchain platform for distributing video content TaTaTu, which raised $585 million during the ICO, signed an agreement with Johnny Depp. The actor’s film company Infinitum Nihil would produce movies and digital content for TaTaTu.
12) Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov explained that absence of the concepts of “mining” and “bitcoin” in the draft law “On digital financial assets” hints to a “sad” future for cryptocurrencies.
13) The Japan Association of Virtual Currency Exchanges (JVCEA) received the right to self-regulation from the country’s main regulator, the Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA).
14) The Taiwan Financial Supervision Commission will simplify the procedure for launching ICOs in the country and fully legalize them.
15) Tether Limited burned 500 million USDT tokens. The company once again noted that any USDT owner could redeem their tokens with real US dollars that secure the cryptocurrency.
16) The branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in Shenzhen decreed that the ownership of bitcoins in China should be considered legal.
17) The Ministry of Finance prohibited the British Royal Mint to issue the Royal Mint Gold (RMG) cryptocurrency, backed by gold.
18) Ripple published a financial report for the third quarter of 2018: sales of XRP tokens increased more than twofold and generated revenue of $163.33 million.
19) While the major stock indexes collapsed, Bitcoin continued to stand its ground. This refutes the widespread claims that the price of Bitcoin correlates with traditional finances. It’s worth noting that the current collapse of the US stock market is one of the biggest in recent years. The fall in the Nasdaq technology index, which dropped by 4.43% over the day, was especially disheartening. This is the biggest fall since August 2011.
20) The number of Google search requests for the word “Bitcoin” decreased by 93% compared to last December. This is quite natural, because back then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak.
2. Market analysis from club experts for October 22–28, 2018
The last week was hardly surprising for crypto traders and investors. Volatility, pumps/dumps, despair and enthusiasm — all the usual stuff.
Compared to the stock market though, the waves of the crypto market begin to look pale sometimes. The total capitalization remained in the $208–211 billion corridor for the entire week, despite the worries.
Trading volumes were also fairly stable: $9–11 billion. BTC dominated the market at 54% without deviations, although the Altcoins performed very good.
In the end of the week, the price for 1 BTC remained the same: $6480 on Monday and Sunday, though it fluctuated between $6380 and $6540 ($6478 at the time of the report) during the week.
However, the last week showed a strong growth of a number of coins, despite the price of BTC, and many coins skyrocketed from the levels below TOP100 CMC. Last week the stock market experienced a rather sharp fall, and according to reports, a number of stocks have incomparably higher volatility than many coins from TOP100.
The general sentiment makes it clear that cryptographic market is gaining increasingly more attention of institutional traders and very soon trading instruments will be available through a single terminal in any market.
In the meantime, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are gaining momentum in the world, and that’s great! Though some cypherpunks are not happy about this!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period of October 22–28, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 22–28, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest growing portfolio coins: IOTeX + 50% (), Neblio NEBL + 40% (), Decred DCR + 15% (listing on Binance). The worst performing coin is Mysterium MYST -28% — correction of the growth during the last week.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
Not all countries treat cryptocurrencies well. Therefore, if you are thinking of trading in digital assets, it will be useful for you to know in which countries this is a good thing.submitted by PlasmaPay to u/PlasmaPay [link] [comments]
We made for you a rating guide. Please feel free to use it!
Let's start with the negative attitudeChina
In China, history seems to be reversed. They are "witch-hunting" again... We mean crypto platforms hunting, of course. At the same time, the matter concerns not only crypto exchanges but also peer-to-peer platforms.
In order to trade in crypto assets, the local population uses VPN.
The Bolivian Financial Supervisory Authority System (ASFI) is quite cruel to those involved in cryptocurrency matters. In any case, there are already 60 people on trial for this type of activity.
Moreover, since 2014, Bolivia has considered both Bitcoin and all Altcoins as pyramidal schemes. This is the first country in the world to ban the use of absolutely any currency that would not be issued or controlled by the government.
Bangladesh law enforcement agencies are actively seeking holders and traders since any cryptocurrency operations are prohibited. For them, all the methods seem to be good - except that there is no announcement of a reward for their heads.
The Central Bank of the country declared that cryptocurrencies cannot be legal means of payment.
... continue with the neutral attitudeJapan
The Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA) is now considering the possibility of changing the legal framework for cryptocurrencies.
It is important that Japan is the first country to adopt a bill that recognizes cryptocurrency as a means of legal payments.
After considering the issue of banning trade in cryptocurrencies and ICO in 2017, because of the fear of possible money laundering and tax evasion, South Korea is developing a structure that will allow Korean companies to collect funds on crypto markets.
The market also suffered from bursts of manipulation schemes. In response to many questions, South Korea issued a direct ban, and only recently decided to partially accept crypto market with certain conditions.
Now in Seychelles, several large crypto exchanges are registered. They are probably attracted by the lack of regulation of cryptocurrency trading and the advantages of the offshore zone.
However, at the moment the status of Bitcoin in this region is controversial.
Legal regulation of cryptocurrency in Belarus so far consists only of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of December 21, 2017 No. 8 "On the Development of the Digital Economy." The decree has not entered into force, so Belarusians have no formal permission to use cryptocurrency in any way.
But at the same time, the country's leadership is loyal to the crypto industry. It is possible that a trading space "paradise" will appear in Belarus.
Since January 2018, the implementation of cryptocurrency legislation has been actively discussed in the country, but so far there has been little success in this area.
The country plans to divide cryptocurrency actions into three categories. The first is utility tokens, the second is digital security tokens, and the third group will include payment tokens, that is, cryptocurrencies.
In general, many cryptocurrency startups complain about not too transparent legislation in Singapore. At the same time, the government is clearly keen on the idea of attracting crypto traders.
... and end with a positive attitudeMalta
Malta is one of the most cryptocurrency-friendly countries.
The group of islands exceeds the major players: Japan, Korea, China, USA and Belize. The country has advanced in the acceptance of the crypto industry, ahead of such former leaders as China and the United States.
Even Binance crypto exchange moves to Malta. It means a lot!
Great Britain is another country that has long entered the race for the title of world cryptocurrency capital.
"The UK competes with other financial centers around the world that are also striving to become the crypto capital, so it’s important that this regulation be implemented as soon as possible," said Zeeshan Feroz, Coinbase UK CEO, in a letter to CNBC
Los Angeles - the first in the list of US cities that accepts Bitcoin. There are 878 companies working for cryptocurrency. New York is the second after Los Angeles.
Manhattan in New York took the first place in terms of crypto trading - 6.9%, followed by Chicago - 4.9%, Jacksonville - 4.2%, San Francisco - 3.5%, San Antonio - 3.1%, and Washington - 2.4%.
Switzerland launches the process of registering crypto exchangers. To legalize their business, companies need to obtain a license from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
Crypto exchanges are legalized in Australia, and the country is progressing in establishing legislation that meets the challenges of the crypto industry.
In 2018, the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) announced the implementation of reliable cryptocurrency exchange rules.
The new rules require that exchanges operating in Australia register with AUSTRAC, identify and verify users, keep accounts, and fulfill AML / CFT reporting obligations.
In the future, unregistered crypto platforms will be subject to criminal charges and financial penalties.
Such conditions will surely be attractive to traders who are attentive to their assets and want to keep them safe and sound.
Bitcoin News; Binance Goes Offline, Traders Outraged. February 8, 2018. 775. Share. Facebook. Twitter. ReddIt. Telegram. Pinterest. WhatsApp . Advertisment. Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Binance has not been allowing any activity on its trading platform for several hours. After scheduled maintenance activity, the platform is facing some technical difficulties on its servers, and this ... The decree establishing a legal framework for cryptocurrencies in Venezuela has entered into force. It contains 63 articles which set many strict rules including for the purchase, sale, use ... The official gazette notice No. 6,420 is dated December 28, 2018. It has Decree No. 3,719. The decree outlines the new tax payment rules for crypto operators. A local media outlet state that the government had published the decree requires taxpayers to pay tax in crypto or foreign currency depending on which one they use. Thus, taxes will no ... Bitcoin Price Analysis. Sunny Decree's utilizes his YouTube channel to ... All major news stories related to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are covered on Sunny's YouTube channel. During times of increased interest in Bitcoin you will often find Sunny has a video on the subject very soon after. Q&A. If you want to ask Sunny a question related to Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, trading or pretty much ... Home Bitcoin News Binance Terminates Services for Users in Belarus. Bitcoin News; Binance Terminates Services for Users in Belarus . November 29, 2018. 2028. Share. Facebook. Twitter. ReddIt. Telegram. Pinterest. WhatsApp. Advertisment. Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has informed Belarusian customers that its services will no longer be available in their country. The announcement follows ... A new law mandates that all aspects of Bitcoin mining in Venezuelan are to be controlled by the state.ASIC manufacturing, mining farm construction, the import of equipment, and the distribution of funds will all be regulated under the new law. News. News. Nigeria’s SEC Releases Cryptocurrency Regulations. September 16, 2020. News. Japan Speeds Up Digital Yen Roll Out. September 8, 2020. News ... Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has apologized for causing concern among the crypto community when he openly spoke about the possibility of a rollback for the Bitcoin blockchain following confirmation of a hack leading to the theft of USD 40 million worth of bitcoins on its platform.. The rollback had caused a sharp backlash, particularly among Bitcoin-only communities, aghast at the very concept ... Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency News Binance.US Coming Soon [ VIDEO POST ] Date: 2019-09-12 16:41:13 Duration: 31:9 Views: 4635 Likes: 397 Dislikes: 13 Like. Subscribe. The latest Bitcoin news and the latest crypto news from today! Become a CryptosRus INSIDER to gain exclusive insight on the market, get reviews and analysis on undervalued cryptocurrencies and get access to valuable tools ... Binance.US looks to be far more limited than regular Binance, with only Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Tether trading available to start. Further, Binance.US will require identification information to sign up in order to comply with regulations. Apparently, Binance.US will be available everywhere besides New York, due to the New York Bitlicense regulations. At this time ...
[index]          
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has launched a new Bitcoin ( BTC ) futures product despite institutional investors showing fresh uncertainty about the future. In a blog post on June 11, Binance ... Bitcoin Halving of 2020 - The Epic Anniversary LIVE Stream Tone Vays 4,580 watching Live now Bitcoin Halving 2020: History & Price Prediction (A Simple Explanation) - Duration: 12:33. Binance is blocking US residence soon. Are you wondering which alternative Bitcoin and Crypto exchanges to use? If so tune in! Become a CryptosRus INSIDER to gain exclusive insight on the market ... Binance Altcoins https: ... sunny decree 19,089 views. New; 10:30. Has Bitcoin's Rally Come To An END? - Why I DON'T Think So! - Duration: 19:38. Forflies 5,492 views. New; 19:38. Top Ten Coins To ... sunny decree 34,915 views. 7:23 . BITCOIN: chance de SHORT! Comprar ahora BINANCE COIN? Mercado mixto en semana santa! - Duration: 15:41. Bitcoin Sin Fronteras 3,647 views. 15:41. The Bull Run Is ... 💙Phemex $112 Extra Bonus: https://phemex.com/web/user/register?group=74&referralCode=I4IEK 💛Binance Futures 10% Discount: https://www.binance.com/en/futures/... Binance.US - America's New Home for Digital Asset Trading. Get started in minutes once you set up an account with Binance.US to buy and sell cryptocurrencies... CZ, founder and CEO of Binance, is LIVE with us to answer ALL your questions regarding bitcoin, binance, and cryptocurrency in 2020! [This is NOT sponsored!]... SOON! - A Critical Time For Bitcoin! Binance Coin Hits ATH! - Duration: 22:09. ... 📈Bitcoin still BULLISH & BNB new ATH!📈 - Duration: 10:51. sunny decree 23,561 views. 10:51. Watch CNBC's ... Bitcoin Technical Analysis & Bitcoin News Today: On Binance and BitMEX you can trade the altcoins when the altcoin boom comes. Also, I'll use technical analysis on the Bitcoin price to make a ...